Data Analyst/Jr Data Scientist
Global design and engineering company
I’m looking for a Data Analyst/Jr Data Scientist to take on a position with this exciting global business.
This role will offer an opportunity to be involved in of the UK’s most high profile, complex and stimulating projects that are diverse and technically demanding.
The successful candidate will be part of a brand new analytics team and will be working on opportunities for businesses such as; Transport for Scotland, the Highways Agency, Transport for London, Borough Councils, Civil Engineering Contractors and International Governments.
- Statistical analysis
- Experience of Hadoop
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills with an ability to translate numbers into meaningful information
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to understand the meaning and use of the data, as well as analyse the data quality
- Knowledge of computer programming (e.g. VBA, SQL, Python)
- Using scripting languages, to be able to develop new insights from the available data
- Ability to change direction quickly based on data analysis
- Enjoy discovering and solving problems
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
- Ability to develop and model data to fulfill the mission/client use
- Good technical report writing skills
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Get in touch via the APPLY FOR THIS POSITION box to register your interest.
Position Contact: Francis Ondoro / Job Ref: BF9278921« Back to jobs
Apply for this job
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx